How to have Good dreams
Have you been seeing bad dreams lately?
Are you suffering from a horrible repetitive dream that visit you once every few days?
Do you want to have Good dreams?
We human beings have mastered self deception to the extent that we learned how to create a lie, live it and believe it. Dream interpretation is one of the most misunderstood sciences in our modern times and one of the fields that most people make uninformed conclusions about then believe in them.
I get lots of mails from people telling me that whenever they see someone dying in a dream he dies later on. My usual response to such an mail is "And how many times have you seen things happening in dreams that never happened in real life?"
When interpreting dreams, lots of people try to link to the dream to their own world then believe in the link they created even though it has no scientific base. In this article I will explain what dreams really are and tell you how you can have Good dreams.
What dreams really mean?
Dream interpretation code:
- We dream of the present or past, not the future: Dreams are reflections of situations that already happened while you were awake. If you faced a stressful day or had a stressful week then the probability of seeing a bad dream will become very high.
- We dream of Unmet needs: Unmet needs or chronic problems that weren’t solved yet are one big source of bad dreams and they are also one of the main causes of recurring dreams. Your subconscious mind communicates with you while you are asleep in the form of dreams and it reminds you of your problems, unmet needs and the horrible situations you faced.
- We Dream in symbols: The subconscious mind doesn’t communicate with you directly but instead it decodes the message into symbols. For example if you are worried about a work related problem you might dream that you arrived late to an exam. At the first glance the two situations might appear unrelated but when looking further you will discover that they are both a reflection of stress and anxiety.
- Everyone has his own set of symbols: I am sure you have visited one of those sites that told you that seeing a Dog is a Good sign because dogs are loyal while seeing a cat is bad because cats are Evil. Sadly those people have completely lost direction because if I fear dogs then surely seeing a dog in my dream is a representation of my fears while for someone else who loves dogs it would be a Good sign to see a Dog in a dream. In short, dream interpretation directories are nonsense unless the dictionary is aligned with your own belief system.
- Visions??: I believe in God but my faith is not based on the beliefs I inherited from my parents nor it’s a blind faith that is not backed by science. In my book I saw God I provided solid scientific facts that proved that there is no other possibility other than the possibility of creation. I believe that people can see visions but this happens once in a million and in 99 percent of the cases dreams are just reflections of our pasts.
How to have Good dreams
Contrary to common beliefs, Our dreams start when we are awake not while we are asleep. If your life is full of stress, unmet needs, problems that you are ignoring or accumulated guilt that you never deal with then surely your dreams won’t be any better.
- Fix your life to have Good dreams:If you want to change your dreams from bad ones to Good ones then you must change your life first. Solve your problems, deal with stress and satisfy your unmet needs.
- Learn new skills and you will use them in your dreams: If you always dream that people are bullying you then as soon as you start learning any martial art you will find that you are using it in the dream. Our mind searches its skills base to find out the right action to be taken in a dream and so whenever we learn a new skill in real life its added to our skill base and we can use it in a dream
- Sleeping conditions affects the dreams: An experiment was done where bright light was focused on the closed eye of a dreamer and the result was dreaming that his house was burning!! (of course stress must have contributed to the dream but in addition, light added the fire effect to the dream) Make sure that your bed, room and external environment supports a Good sleep
- Our ears work while we are asleep so make sure you don’t listen to negative things: People who sleep while watching TV receive messages that goes directly to their subconscious minds through their ears (see Subconscious mind programming). Make sure you shut the TV before you sleep and don’t watch drama, horror or meaningless shows right before sleeping.
- Lucid dreaming:Yes there are techniques that can help you be in control of your dreams while being asleep but i am completely against altering or blocking one of the most important communication channels between the subconscious mind and the conscious mind
The book The ultimate guide to getting over depression was released by 2knowmself, the book provides a 100% guarantee for feeling better else you will be refunded. 2knowmysef is not a complicated medical website nor a boring online encyclopedia but rather a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information that is backed by psychology and presented in a simple way that you can understand and apply. If you think that this is some kind of marketing hype then see what other visitors say about 2knowmyself.
Want to know more?
What does it mean when you dream about someone
Feeling bad when waking up
Dream interpretation tips
Controlling your dreams while sleeping
How to know if someone is lying to you in 10 minutes (Free Ebook) How to make someone fall in love with me? (book) How to get over anyone in few days? (book) How to become rich while working from home (book)
2knowmyself Best Selling Books