You Can Easily Know if he/she Loves You
It usually takes me less than 30 minutes on a first meeting with someone to know whether he is in love with someone else or not.
This is not marketing hype because after reading part one and two of this series you will be able to determine whether someone is in love with you or not just by looking for few signs.
I strongly recommend that you don’t make any judgments before you spot more than 5 signs (from both articles); if you haven’t read part one then don’t forget to read it after you finish reading this one.
Signs that Show if Someone Is in Love with Someone Else
- Identifying with the person:Phrases like “Hey, you know what? Your personality is very close to mine”, “Me too!! I adore orange juice” or "Both Sarah and I hate physics" are perfect examples of a person who is trying to identify with someone else. Usually when someone falls in love with another person he tries to identify with him and this can be noticed by paying close attention to the phrases that he/she uses.
This sign also works the other way around, by identifying with a person his subconscious mind will start to think of you as a potential partner and he might fall in love with you. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you i explained how most people only fall in love with potential partners who are reachable and accessible. That's why taking any step that convinces the subconscious mind of a person that you are a potential partner can result in making him fall in love with you
- Watch for the eyebrow: In body language touching your eye brow with one finger then passing your finger along it means that you liked something. If a person always makes this gesture whenever he sees someone then make sure that he likes him. (See this article for more information on positive evaluation gestures in body language.)
- Looking for any excuse to talk about him/her: When someone falls in love with a person he will usually feel eager to talk about that person. In such a case he will try to find any excuse to mention the person's name in front of others even if the excuse was making fun of him!!! For example: “you know what, I think Sarah is really weird..”
- Frequency of moving her hair: When a girl moves her hair backwards using one hand so that she reveals her ear and skin then this usually means that she is interested in the person she is talking/listening to. If this was repeated several times while talking to a specific person then this could mean she is extremely interested in him or, in other words, she is in love with him. (Check the article about flirting body language for more information.)
- Being anxious when being with him/her: All people care so much about the impression the people they love form of them especially in first meetings. If someone always feels anxious around a certain person but not others then there is a big possibility that he likes him. So how can you know that someone is anxious? Simply check out the the body language of anxiety page.
- Minding his own business “You know what, I think you'd look really good wearing a red shirt.” The previous phrase is a perfect example of a phrase a girl who is in love with a guy will say. Although there was no reason for her to talk about it she just couldn’t resist the urge to make him look better. This could be a sign of attraction and an indication of the presence of love
- Hyper-activity: Did you notice how you behave right after you meet the person you love? If the meeting went well then most probably you will notice that you become hyperactive. This hyper-activity can be a very good indication of whether someone is in love with someone else or not. Just leave a close friend behind to tell you the news
Before writing this article I hesitated a little because I was worried about what might happen if someone misused the information in it. It's really very important to use this information wisely.
I am not responsible for any misuse of the information provided in this article. The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only, in order to know more about the psychology of falling in love or to save your marriage from collapsing, its should not be used for flirting or for fooling people into loving you. If you misused it then dont come and blame me later as i am not responsible for what you are going to do.
The book How to make someone fall in love with you was released by 2knowmyself.com; the book will dramatically increase your chance of letting someone fall in love with you.
2knowmyself is, without doubt, the only complete source for the psychology of falling in love on the whole web. If you dare to challenge this statement then check out the psychology of falling in love section and you will discover it yourself.
Want to know more?
Yes, I need more signs, take me to "Part One" of this article.
Tell me how to make someone fall in love with me.
Tell me more about body language.
How to make someone fall in love with me? (book) How to get over anyone in few days? (book) How to become rich while working from home (book) Click here to see all 2knowmyself's books