I am not responsible for any misuse of the information provided in this article. The information provided in this article is for educational purposes only, in order for you to understand the psychology of falling in love or to save your marriage from collapsing. it should not be used for flirting or for fooling people into loving you. If you misused it then don't come and blame me later as i am not responsible for what you are going to do.
Myths about Making Someone Love You
This article is based on psychology, subconscious mind programming, behavioral therapy, body language, reverse psychology, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Hypnosis, and Physiology so don't scan it but read it word by word in order to get the best out of it.
Do you think that love is just an uncontrollable random process?
Do you think that if the person you loved didn’t love you back then nothing can be done about it?
Do you think that you can't make someone fall in love with you?
The Truth about Making Someone Fall in Love with You
I hate websites that keep repeating the same logical and intuitive tricks that everyone already knows about. In 2knowmyself I use psychology as the core of my writings but I present the complex principles in a simple form so that you don’t find any trouble understanding them. This articles exploits the operation of the human brain and it will teach you how to use psychology to make someone fall in love with you.
Most of us believe that love is completely random that can never be controlled or manipulated,However, the shocking truth is that love and hatred are fully controlled by the mind. If you can come to understand the logic behind the mind’s operation then you will have a good chance of making someone fall in love with you.
Love is just like any other psychological emotion you experience and so it can be controlled. Just as there are ways for dealing with and controlling stress there are ways that can help you make someone fall in love with you which you will know about when you get a deeper understanding of the psychology of falling in love. While this information might not work one hundred percent of the time still it will at least double or even triple your chances of making someone fall in love with you.
How to Make Someone Fall in Love with You
The following are methods and ways that can help you in making someone fall in love with you. Note that most of them are based on the psychology of falling in love so its better to read a little about it before you start.
- I have what you need : when people search for a partner they unconsciously try to find someone who has similar traits to the ones they like about themselves and different traits than the ones they hate about themselves. For example if someone who feels inferior but was very intelligent then he will seek an intelligent and a confident partner. If this was the person you are targeting then playing the role of an incredibly confident person can be very effective simply because you will be sending a message to his/her subconscious mind saying “I have what you need”. In addition try to do your best to show him that you have some common interests (don't lie, just search for what’s common between you).
- Meeting Criteria: Inside the mind of every one of us is a quick list or basic criteria that must be met before we can fall in love with someone. Although meeting these criteria does not necessarily guarantee that we will love the person still not meeting any of them makes it certain that we will never love him. Examples of these criteria can be: "He must be a non smoker", "He must be religious" …etc. You should try to know the background of the person you like and attempt to meet his basic criteria else you will be rejected before you even begin.
- Does Trying Harder Work? : will trying harder work? or does chasing him or asking him out several times work?
Doing these things will most likely work if your target partner suffers from external dependency. External dependency is the act of being dependent on something or someone to feel good or to escape a bad mood. When someone becomes externally dependent it's likely that he'll jump at the first chance of getting into a relationship. If the person you are targeting is externally dependent then your chances of making him fall in love with you will certainly be higher. That’s why caring for someone when he's down makes the chance of being liked by him very high because at these times people become more externally dependent
- Program his Subconscious Mind: The subconscious mind can be programmed to accept something by continuous repetition. This doesn't mean that you should call your partner every five minutes because that would bother his conscious mind. Chasing the subconscious mind requires no more than staying in sight and letting him see you a lot. Even if you hardly talk just staying in the person's sight will help you program his mind in a better way
- More Subconscious Mind Programming : If you have mutual friends then you are even more lucky because the subconscious mind is programmed much easier by trusted sources. The more your common friends talk about you in a good way in front of him and the more they remind him of how great you are (something you'll probably have to arrange) the better will be your chances of having a place in his/her subconscious mind. Just like subconscious mind programming can be a tool that can help you in making someone fall in love with you it may be used against you without your notice and the result would be finding yourself attached to someone that you cant get over. In my book How to get over anyone in few days i pointed out how can you reverse the effect of the programming you got from others so that you can easily forget about any person
- position yourself well: what is the first word that comes to people's minds when they hear your name? do they think of the word "strong","confident" or "loser"? positioning is simply associating yourself with a certain image that people recall in their minds when your name is mentioned. read this guide to know how can you position yourself
Please don’t misuse this Information
This kind of information should only be used when you are serious about a relationship and not when you intend to play around. Please be grown up enough to know that people have got feelings and that hurting their feelings just to feel victorious is something that is far from being right.
The book How to make someone fall in love with you was released by 2knowmyself.com; the book will dramatically increase your chance of letting someone fall in love with you.
Did that help?
How to make someone fall in love with you part 2
How to make people love me?
The psychology of falling in love.
What if someone doesn't like my looks?
How to know if someone is lying to you in 10 minutes (Free Ebook) How to make someone fall in love with me? (book) How to get over anyone in few days? (book) How to become rich while working from home (book)
2knowmyself Best Selling Books