how can i love my husband again
Research says that the attraction phase that couples usually experience in the beginning of the relationship fades after few years and that this phase is usually replaced by another phase of mutual respect and deep intimacy.
Contrary to common beliefs and also to common researches you can make yourself fall in love again with a person that you loved before even if you currently don’t have emotions for him.
In addition to this you can make yourself fall in love with someone whom you had never had any emotions for. Read this article to know how you can do this.
Is it possible to love someone again?
Yes it is , by doing the following techniques you can restore love back to your life and love your husband again:
- Familiarity : People usually fall in love with those they are familiar with. Research has shown that familiarity leads to attachment and this is why you might become attached to someone that you see often. You might be saying “We already live together but we don’t have emotions towards each other!” This is because only familiarly that is associated with positive emotions results in attachment. If you always fight, shout at each other or treat each other badly then the familiarity concept will surely work against you (See How to have a healthy relationship)
- Excitement brings back the hormones: The great feelings we experience at the beginning of any relationship usually results from the release of certain hormones. It was found that exciting experiences can produce these same hormones and allow people to experience these same feelings again. It was even found that some of the people who go through exciting events together start liking each other. In short, do something new instead of having the same boring dinner each week end and your hormones will start flowing again. (see Love Psychology)
- Love economics: You can program the mind of your husband or of anyone else to find you more attractive. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you I explained how the mind can be programmed by repetition especially if the programming came from different sources. For example if you convinced two of your husband’s friends to tell him that you are very attractive on two different days he will start to think that you are an attractive person. See Subconscious mind programming for more information.
- Real intimacy: The key to developing real intimacy is to share everything together. If on the weekend your husband goes fishing and you go shopping then intimacy will die. You must do things together even if you both don’t have the same common interests. Do many things together and your husband will become attached to you. See Healthy relationship tips for more information.
- More hormones: It was also found that looking someone into the eye for extended periods of time results in the production of the same love hormones. Some people can even be fooled into thinking that they are in love with you after few moments of staring into their eyes. While staring into the eyes of strangers can result in getting a punch doing so to your husband will renew your love
2knowmysef is not a complicated medical website nor it's a boring online encyclopedia but it's a place where you will find simple, to the point and effective information that is backed by psychology and that is presented in a simple and obvious way. If you think that this is some kind of marketing hype then see what other visitors say about 2knowmyself.The book How to make someone fall in love with you was released by 2knowmyself.com; the book will dramatically increase your chance of letting someone fall in love with you.
Want to know more?
How to make someone fall in love with me?
How to have a healthy relationship?
How to stop loving someone who doesn't love me?
How to make anyone fall in love with me fast? How to get over anyone in few days? How i turned 50 dollars into 1 million How to get over Depression, Bad moods and Mood swings instantlyHow to control people's minds100 signs that show that someone likes you
2knowmyself Best Selling Books