Want to Recover Faster?
Are you Bored of staying in bed?
Are you Eager to get back to your normal life and make up for the lost time?
I am sure that your answers are probably yes. I am also sure that you are bored of all of the inferior articles you found everywhere about recovery and healing.
That’s why I'm going to give you something different. If you followed what’s written in this guide then you will be able to recover faster from burns, fractures, wounds and other types of injuries.
The Path to Faster Recovery
For each kind of injury you might be suffering suffering from there will be some injury-specific practices that your doctor will tell you to follow in order to heal.
Certainly i am not going to talk about these practices but instead i am going to talk about additional methods that can promote faster recovery.
These additional practices are:
- Stress management: Even if you did your best to rest and didn't make any additional effort stress can still slow down your recovery significantly. Research has shown that stress can slow down the body’s ability to heal itself and so slow down your recovery from injuries! If you want to recover faster then you should consider staying away from stressful situations or at least you should learn how to manage your stress.
- Relaxation techniques: If stress slows down the recovery process then relaxation techniques do the exact opposite. The more relaxed you become the more your body's ability to recover will be and the faster you'll be back on your feet.
- Exercising : Exercising can increase your rate of recovery from some injuries by up to 25%! Don’t wonder how are you going to exercise; you don’t have to get near the injury at all. Just train all other body parts; if your legs are injured, you can train your abs; if your hands are injured then you can walk or train your legs. Exercising lets the blood flow faster and so helps you to heal quicker.
- Affirmations: Your subconscious mind will try to fulfill all orders you give it. By using affirmations you can program your subconscious mind to increase your speed of recovery.
- Subliminal messages: If you got bored of affirmations then you can use subliminal messages as a way of sending suggestions to your mind. Subliminal messages are messages that can be displayed at a fast rate on your computer screen while working so that only your subconscious mind notices them. By using positive subliminal messages you will program yourself to recover faster without making any serious effort.
- Visualization: One of the strong forms of suggestions is visualization. If you kept visualizing your body healing itself faster your subconscious mind is going to try to make these images true and it will increase your recovery rate.
- Hypnosis If your conscious mind is resisting these forms of suggestions you can send it to sleep using hypnosis then directly send the suggestions to the subconscious mind. Hypnosis has been proven to be effective in increasing the rate of recovery from wounds, burns and fractures.
- Food: Including vitamin b5 and vitamin C in your diet accelerates healing. Vitamin C can be found in oranges , tomatoes and lemon while vitamin b5 can be found in fish, liver, eggs, milk, youngest and mushrooms. Remember that a balanced diet is they key to a faster recovery
- Alcohol and Nicotine: I have never found something that has a real bad effect on almost everything such as alcohol and nicotine. Alcohol and nicotine could slow down your wound healing. Try to avoid them as much as you can if you are serious about recovery
- Prayer If you have faith then no form of suggestion can be stronger than prayer. Praying to God for faster recovery will convince your subconscious mind that you are going to recover faster. The result is that you will actually recover faster, but remember, faith is the key.
2knowmyself is not a simple article website nor it’s a place where you will find shallow fixes, but it’s a place where you will find effective techniques that are backed by psychology and that are presented in obvious and understandable format. If you think that this is some kind of marketing hype then see what other visitors say about 2knowmyself.The book How to make someone fall in love with you was released by 2knowmyself.com; the book will dramatically increase your chance of letting someone fall in love with you.
Want else do you want to know?
Tell me how to manage my stress.
Tell me about relaxation techniques.
Is Visualization effective?
How can I use hypnosis to speed up my recovery?
How to get over anyone in few days?
How to make anyone fall in love with me fast?
How to Charm Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere
How to get over Depression, Bad moods and Mood swings instantly
How to control people's minds
How to develop rock solid self confidence fast
2knowmyself Best Selling Books