How can you tell if someone likes you by their eyes
We have all heard that the eyes are the windows to the soul but can they really tell us whether someone likes us or not?
The answer to this question is yes but before i can tell you how to read eye signals i must first make you aware of the fact that knowing whether someone likes you or not requires the presence of many other signs and not just the few ones related to the eyes.
Don't assume that someone likes you just because you saw few of the following signs but instead put in mind that there is a possibility that he likes you then use the other signs to make sure of your answers. (see How to know if someone likes me)
Attraction and the Eyes
Here are few signs that can reveal whether someone likes you or not:
- 1)Shinning Eyes: It was found that the eyes of the person who likes you will shine in your presence. The eyes of that person will become more moist and so they will reflect more light thus appearing shinny. Next time you find someone's eyes shinning in your presence start to dig for more clues (see also Attraction signals)
- 2) Raised eyebrows: According to body language a person will raise his eyebrows the moment he sees something or someone he likes. This micro gesture can tell you how this person felt when he saw you (Learn body language now)
- 3) Prolonged Gaze: It was found that people gaze more at the eyes of the people they like. While normal people would look in your eye for sometime then shift their gaze away each few seconds a person who likes you will keep looking into your eyes for longer periods of time (see also Eye contact in body language)
- 4) Uneven Eye contact distribution: If a person likes you then he will look at you more often. In other words, if you were in a group then the person who likes you will give you the lion's share of eye contact while looking less at the other people around. In my book How to make someone fall in love with you i said that prolonged gaze can actually lead to attraction. When you look at someone's eyes for longer periods of time hormones that are responsible for attraction get released automatically in your bodies.
- 5) Looking at you after saying anything funny: The person who likes you will want to see you laughing that's why he will give you a quick look after he says anything funny just to make sure that you are laughing or that his joke appealed to you (see also Jokes psychology)
- 6) Pupil dilation: The pupil of the person who likes you will dilate in your presence. In other words you will notice that the pupil of that person is becoming wider in your presence. People's Pupils dilate when they look at anything they like (see also How to understand body language better)
- 7) Looking away when you catch him looking at you: Just as the person who likes you will want to look at you all the time he will also want to look away as soon as you catch him looking at you. This happens because that person will want to show you that he is not that interested in you in order to protect his Ego
More signs of attraction
The person who likes you will try to keep you in his line of sight even if he was standing away. In other words this person will stand parallel to you even if he was standing at a distance.
Here is one of the tests i always used to use to make sure whether someone likes me or not: I used to wait until a girl is facing me then after i make sure she is not moving i change my location so that i am out of her line of sight.
If that girl moved around to make her body parallel to mine then i make sure that she wanted to keep me in her line of sight on purpose. (see How to know if someone is interested in you using body language)
The book How to make someone fall in love with you was released by 2knowmyself.com; the book will dramatically increase your chance of letting someone fall in love with you.
Want to know more?
Signs that show that someone likes you
Body language attraction signals
How to attract people to you
How to get over anyone in few days?
How to make anyone fall in love with me fast?
How to Charm Anybody, Anytime, Anywhere
How to get over Depression, Bad moods and Mood swings instantly
How to control people's minds
How to develop rock solid self confidence fast
2knowmyself Best Selling Books